RN's- East Valley-Home Health- FT & PT
Santé Home Health is hiring RN’s in the East Valley for full-time and part-time shifts. Our nursing staff is responsible for providing high quality, service oriented direct nursing care to our patients in the comfort of their home. Due to growth, these are staff additions. Santé offers flexible hours, iPad and iPhone supplied for full time positions, monthly travel stipend for full time, and professional training. Additionally, full time employees receive benefits including insurance (medical, dental, life, vision, pet, disability), 401K savings, PTO, paid holidays, EAP programs and wellness discounts.
- Evaluates/assists in evaluation of appropriateness of plan of care and revise on an ongoing basis with communication to all other disciplines.
- Plans, teaches, supervises and counsels regarding physical care measures to promote improvement/recover, symptom/complication management, expected disease progression, social/emotional care and community resources
- Supervise and direct assigned LPN’s and CNA per regulations and policies.
- Develops and implements a realistic individualized plan of care (Physician’s Plan of Care, Home Health Aid Plan of Care) for each patient, evaluates and revises this plan as necessary.
- Compares assessment data to baseline assessment to monitor patient’s progress. Recognizes alterations in function, including life-threatening situations, and intervenes and documents appropriately.
- Participates in development of patient goals and discharge plans as well as revises these based on the changes in patient status.
- Initiates patient education based on identified learning needs of the patient and/or those providing care and documents appropriately.
- Prioritizes nursing visits based on the patient’s health status and anticipated needs.
- Demonstrates the skill and judgment necessary to implement physician orders, nursing procedures and nursing interventions.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current, unencumbered AZ RN license or compact license required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working as a licensed RN, home care preferred.
- Valid driver's license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
- Able to educate patients and family on multiple disease processes, has good medication knowledge and wound care experience. Experience with wound vacs a big plus!
- Able to work a flexible shift including weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as assigned.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/ Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer