Speech Language Pathologist | PRN | Senior Living Communities
PRN Senior Living Opportunity!
Sante Rehabilitation is seeking a PRN Speech Language Pathologist to treat patients at our partnered senior living communities in the West Valley (in or near zip code 85374,85375, 85382, 85086).
Enjoy consistent and flexible hours. We encourage candidates with both outpatient and home health experience to apply.
- Minimum one (1) year geriatric outpatient or home health clinical experience preferred
- Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, leadership and communication
- Conduct screenings of residents in the facility and referred by nursing to determine need for intervention/treatment
- Evaluates residents to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents, family, and other team members.
- Establishes individual guest schedules in conjunction with other team members.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short and long term goals and methods to achieve identified goals
- Cultivate key customer relationships and promote services within the community and surrounding area
- Attend and contribute to: Team and facility resident care, staff, and other related meetings
This PRN Speech Language Pathology Senior Living position will enable you to use your skills to grow programs in the community and with our partnered communities. All of our rehab teams have a great reputation for service.
What we do: Santé Rehabilitation Services provides on-site therapy services in senior living communities. We assist and support residents and their families by providing physical therapy services in the comfort of their community. Santé Rehabilitation Services also partners with the Santé Home Health team to provide physical therapy services to higher level, home-bound residents on-site. We support each resident’s ability to age in place by offering proactive, comprehensive therapy services across the continuum of care.