Speech Language Pathologist/SLP Part-time- Surprise
Santé aims to be the undisputed leader in quality for post-acute care. We are hiring a part-time Speech Language Pathologist/SLP for our Surprise building. We provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction while putting people first and executing best practices. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career assisting people in their time of need, then we are looking for you!
- Competitive salary
- CEU allowance
- Paid sick time accrual
- ACP Equipment
As a team member of Santé your duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Provides Speech Therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner. Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice, and department procedures.
- Coordinates treatment plan with guest, family, and other team members, actively participating in the team approach to benefit guest care. Confers formally and informally with other team members in coordinating the total rehabilitation program of the guest.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short and long-term goals and methods to achieve identified goals.
- Participates in guest, family, and staff education. Provides in-service education to the members of the guests care team as needed.
- Prior Speech Language Pathologist/SLP experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Bachelor or master’s from an accredited program;
- Successful completion of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Currently licensed in the state of Arizona.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.