Speech Language /SLP - PRN - Home Health
Santé Home Health is hiring Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for PRN shifts. Seeking SLP’s to provide patient care services in these areas of the Valley:
- East Valley (Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, and Gold Canyon)
- West Valley (Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park, and Tolleson
Santé Home Health offers PRN staff:
- Paid sick time accrual
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive salary
- Provide full range Speech Services to return the individual to optimum and productive living within his/her capabilities.
- Facilitate patient history discussion and make initial evaluation.
- Consult with physicians regarding change of treatment and reports progress.
- Instruct patients and family members in home programs.
- Complete and submit OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition.
- Minimum of a Bachelor (Master preferred) from an accredited program; successful completion of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and currently licensed in the state of Arizona
- Must have completed 2000 hours of direct supervision.
- Local travel required, dependable transportation, proof of insurance and clear driving record required.
- Experience in Home Health is a plus!
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: HHR0000009