Speech Therapist (SLP) - PRN - Community Rehab Team
Sante Home Health is seeking a PRN Speech Language Pathologist to treat patients under specific medical orders as part of a coordinated team at our partnered Senior Living communities located primarily in the West Valley. Additional opportunities available for willingness to travel throughout the PHX valley when needed!
Enjoy consistent and flexible hours. We encourage candidates with both outpatient and home health experience to apply.
Santé Rehabilitation Services provides on-site therapy services in Senior Living communities. We assist and support residents and their families by providing therapy services in the comfort of their community. Santé Rehabilitation Services also partners with the Santé Home Health team to provide therapy services to higher level, home-bound residents on-site. We support each resident’s ability to age in place by offering proactive, comprehensive therapy services across the continuum of care.
This PRN Speech Language Pathology Senior Living position will enable you to use your skills to grow programs in the community and with our partnered communities. All of our rehab teams have a great reputation for service.
- Current AZ SLP license.
- Minimum one-year geriatric outpatient or home health clinical experience preferred.
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and CPR certification required.
- Valid driver’s license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
- Display strong skills in flexibility, time management, leadership, and communication.
- Conduct screenings of residents in the facility and referred by nursing to determine need for intervention/treatment
- Evaluates residents to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents, family, and other team members.
- Establishes individual guest schedules in conjunction with other team members.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including short and long term goals and methods to achieve identified goals
- Cultivate key customer relationships and promote services within the community and surrounding area
- Attend and contribute to: Team and facility resident care, staff, and other related meetings.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation and an invaluable partner in the healthcare community.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.