Unit Clerk- Scottsdale
Santé Scottsadle is hiring a full time Unit Clerk. The Unit Clerk is responsible for assisting the nursing staff in their day-to-day recording and charting of medical or administrative information. The Unit Clerk maintains medical records are in an informative and descriptive manner.
Santé offers benefits including medical/dental/vision/life/disability/pet/paid holiday/PTO/401(k)/employee assistance and wellness discounts
- Maintain the Daily Census Report and submit to nurse leaders.
- Maintain an up-to-date roster of residents for your assigned unit.
- Fill out resident charge slips and submit to the Business Office.
- Answer telephone, page calls, deliver messages to residents, etc., as necessary.
- Maintain and forward daily tardy and absentee reports to the Business Office.
- Record appropriate resident identification data on designated medical records, wristbands, ID cards, etc., as required.
- Transcribe physicians’ orders to care plans, medication cards, treatment plans, and report to the nursing staff any discrepancies found in transcribing physicians’ orders, diet orders/changes, charting, etc.
- Forward new diet orders and/or diet changes to the Culinary Services Supervisor.
- Assist in arranging for and making resident appointments for diagnostic and therapeutic services and keep nursing service personnel informed of residents’ appointments.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents. Assist in arranging for transportation, packing residents’ belongings, escorting them to discharge/transfer area, loading, etc., as necessary. Complete necessary medical and administrative records upon the resident’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Forward completed charts of discharged residents to the Medical Records/Health Information Department.
- CNA license required
- A minimum of (1) year experience in a healthcare clerical position.
- Former experience as a Unit Clerk a plus.
- Current Fingerprint and CPR card required.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer