Wound Nurse RN/LPN- Sante of North Scottsdale
Santé North Scottsdale is hiring a full time Wound Nurse RN/LPN. Our nursing staff is responsible for providing high quality, service oriented direct nursing care to our guests and supervises the day-to-day activities performed by nursing assistants. The Wound Nurse is responsible for assessing skin alterations, developing plans of care, implementing orders and treatments, and evaluating progress of specialized skin and wound conditions.
Santé offers benefits including insurance (medical/dental/life/vision/pet/disability), 401K savings, PTO, paid holidays, wellness and employee assistance discounts.
Ability to develop and implement plans in support of the training function.
• Ability to present materials in an interesting and informative manner.
• Ability to effectively communicate and educate at all levels in the organization.
• Ability to manage time effectively and organize training programs to remain on task.
• Knowledge of learning principles and training techniques.
• Skilled in developing and conducting training programs.
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain, an unencumbered RN/ LPN license through the Arizona State Board of Nursing prior to hire date.
- At least one (1) year experience working as a licensed RN/LPN/LVN
- Must be Wound Certified
- experience in Long Term Care/ Skilled Nursing/Rehab setting preferred. (LTC/SNF/Rehab)
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- LPN/LVN applicants must be IV Certified to be considered.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer